Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Attention designers!

My tenure at Le Cadre' (which is changing it's name to Sensual somethingorother anyway now) is coming to an end. I could petition to stay, but I've never made that place a priority, I've been far more concerned with building up the La Reina shop. However! the end of me being there is the beginning of you being able to!

Go to http://blog.sensualdesigns.net/ and check it out. Live rent free for 3 months (well, the cost of a classified ad). If you help work the area, you probably can work on being able to stay longer, as well.

(Also, the Marasmius or however it's spelled shop is gone. I'll be moving into a new place sometime, that has exciting possibilities. But I'm not immediately planning on replacing the third location again.)

No comments: